Skip to main content

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks


Create a Simple Calculation App for $15

Posted:

Hello, This $15 service is for a simple Calculation App. As an example : Salary Calculator, Pension Calculator, Deposit Calculator, Percentage Calculator or any other Repetitive Calculator. The App will be Completely Offline. For $15 you will get the following 1. A logo for the app ( Designed and Resized according to App's Need) 2. Splash Screen 3. Signed APK 3. Ready aff for Playstore Submission Add $5 to Insert Admob Ad Integration ( You will start earning Money Instantly) Add $5 to Get all Files needed to Publish the app to Playstore Add $10 to Add Share App Button ( It's a long process) Remember >>> I will not publish the app to Playstore. You have to do it by Yourself Under your account. You can publish it on Amazon Appstore for Free.

by: nadiaonline
Created: --
Category: Programming
Viewed: 19



Mass Ping Site To Ping Your URLs For More Backlinks for $5

Posted:

The fastest addition of links in google! Acceleration of indexing of links. Mass Ping Site To Ping Your URLs For More Backlinks - Very high quality and fast. From you I need a list of links!

by: szamriy
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 44



guest post DA 37 on Health Blog for $5

Posted:

If you own a Health website or want to promote your site.i,this guest blog post is perfect to promote your online business and improve SEO. My Blog Features: - PR 2 - DA 37 - Family Friendly blog - Regular Index in Google - NO spam/ low OBL

by: waqarhafeez
Created: --
Category: Guest Posts
Viewed: 101



Build ECommerce Website Online Store for $5

Posted:

** 100% Satisfaction - "Strong software solutions for your business needs " ** IMPORTANT: Please read the full description of the gig before ordering or buying the gig.REMINDER: The price for a complete application is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need. We are a team of professional website developers & designers. We develop ecommerce, business, company and custom dynamic websites. Contact us with your requirements to get your Professional Website Today. We are not fake sellers! Our work will speak louder than these words! We will offer you a complete Refund if you are not satisfied! Your satisfactions is what we work for! Why choose us?100% Customer Satisfaction8+ Years of experienceUnlimited revisionLife time supportQuick delivery of your projectBest from other sellers We work in: WordpressShopifyWoocommerceOpencartMagentoBigcommercePrestashopCustom php website etcany other if you want we canMessage us now !!!

by: DevoirTechsoft
Created: --
Category: HTML/CSS
Viewed: 60



Tumblr Follow - 500 + Tumblr Like - 500 + Tumblr Message - 500 for $5

Posted:

Tumblr Follow - 500 Tumblr Like - 500 Tumblr Message - 500 I give a 100% guarantee on my work! 1) You need to tell me the keywords 5 2) You need to write a message that will be sent to 500 people in your Tumblr. 3) To implement this, you will need the account login and password. After the end of the work, you change the password. At the time of work, you can not enter under your login and password.

by: szamriy
Created: --
Category: Social Networks
Viewed: 97



I will Increase Adsense Earning $7-$10/Day for $5

Posted:

I will generate valid Google Adsense clicks (high CPC) to your website In this service I will generate 9-12 clicks You must split this clicks for some days in accordance to the number of your website visitors so as not banned from Google Adsense For example : - 100 visitors/day --> 1 click - 250 visitors/day --> 2-3 clicks - 500 visitors/day --> 4-5 clicks - 1000 visitors/day --> 9-10 clicks - 1250 visitors/day --> 10-12 clicks If you need visitors (anti banned Adsense), you can check and buy my other services. You must use English website, to get opportunity for high CPC ($ 1- $ 10/click), because I will do a little SEO Off-page too for your website. I've been using this method since 2013 and I rarely get banned from Adsense (because my website CTR is no more than 1%). For proofs, you can see screenshot that I attached in here.

by: zetttaxco
Created: --
Category: Traffic
Viewed: 78



large number of website research for $100

Posted:

Hello Have a wonderful day. I shall provide you large number of website data research which I will enter data on google drive based excel sheet or regular excel sheet. I will take $0.10 cents for per cell of excel. You can give me any keyword to start data scraping or website data entry or website data research for your website or for your product or for your company. I will update you data every time as per your requirement. I have a team for a very large number of data entry work. Thanks Md. Kamal Hosain

by: kamalhosain
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 101



Guest post DA 35 on Home Decoration Blog for $5

Posted:

If you own a decor website or want to promote your home decor,this guest blog post is perfect to promote your online business and improve SEO. My Blog Features: - PR 3 - DA 35 - Family Friendly blog - Regular Index in Google - NO spam/ low OBL

by: waqarhafeez
Created: --
Category: Guest Posts
Viewed: 112



Guest post on DA 22 Gaming Blog for $5

Posted:

If you own a gaming website or want to promote your game this guest blog post is perfect to promote your online business and improve SEO. My Blog Features: - PR 2 - DA 22 - Family Friendly blog - Regular Index in Google - NO spam/ low OBL

by: waqarhafeez
Created: --
Category: Guest Posts
Viewed: 112



I Do 100 Images Background Removal for $10

Posted:

100% satisfaction guaranteed (I will offer refund if you are not satisfied with my work) Services I would offer Background removal / changing / transparent background PNG/JPEG/more format Convert your photo into any format Amazon products editing PLEASE Order Now FEATURES:✰ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ✰ Quick Responsiveness✰ Unlimited Revisions for FREE

by: wael199069
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 106



i Make Your Photo Like Your Famous Actor for $5

Posted:

I am professional photo manipulation expert. I will put YOUR HEAD IN YOUR BEST ACTOR . I have alot of experience in photo manipulation and fantasy illustrator. just choose the actor and send it to me with your picture in good quality talk to me through the messages before ordering a Custom work.

by: wael199069
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 125



Business Card Designe 4.0 service for $5

Posted:

Unique And Special Business Card Designer .. Introduce to your Business to your Unique Business Card ... I am Creat your Unique + Graphical + Theme +Efective Card Service .. I am provide Card service Only 3 day .. Advance 4.0 Card Design i am New User This Website So i have No much order.. But you can give the chance then you know real me lets Enjoy with our service very smart and very fast..thanks

by: Subodh1340
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 117



i Change Color For 100 Image for $5

Posted:

Do you want the color of any object in your photo changed? I will change the color of one object in a photo professionally. This service is a must for eCommerce (Ebay, Amazon, Etsy etc.), online stores, catalogs and individuals.Ebay, Amazon, Etsy etc.), online stores, catalogs and individuals. This gig is ideal for: any product - food, jewelry, cars, furniture, real estate clothing make-up skin anything you want I'm a Photoshop expert delivering photo retouching services to fashion brands, online stores and individuals. Your satisfaction and privacy guaranteed, contact me if you have any questions or need to add any changes.

by: wael199069
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 135



Mini Commercial animation Explainer Video 6 slides 300 words & promote for $15

Posted:

I will make a mini animated explainer a commercial for you. basic package 60second running Time background music a logo (you'll provide your scrip photos logo company information) Silver package commercial 60 seconds long 9 slidesText to speech audio background music your logo your photos can be promoting your product. send me what would pertain to your business thank you. The gold package 90 seconds running time 9 slides 300 characters 50 each slide. text to speech logo photos of your products business pictures background music.(but I also add on I will promote your video in my local neighborhood website) which is comprised of all of our neighbors where I live in the only in the USA. I will promote your business in my business twitter account for extra price 5$I will promote top of the list for my local newspaper online one city my city 30$I will hand deliver your business card in my localbusiness newspaper to my neighbors (100) 10$ this is just one example. no watermark in finished projects. I use different animation according to your situation.

by: Momofsix2010
Created: --
Category: Video
Viewed: 156



I give you 3000+ Like4Like points super fast for $2

Posted:

Hello my dear all buyer,,,,,,,,,,, Do you need more exposure? Yes , i am ensure real work and get benefit I will give you 3000+ Like4Like points very fast for $2 Please give me your order Why You Order Me: > All Like4Like Account is real > Active points > Get Extra bonus order > Quickly delivery before deadline > Safe and permanent > Work procedure 100% right way So, please order me now

by: Seorumi89
Created: --
Category: Social Points
Viewed: 128



3k like4like points give you for $2

Posted:

Dear sirI will provide you 3k like4like points very cheap rate. You get 3k like4like points only for $2. You can use this points social media and marketing exchange etc I am a SMM seller. Please check my service and choosing my service, Any time order sir, Dear sirI will provide you 3k like4like points very cheap rate. You get 3k like4like points only for $2. You can use this points social media and marketing exchange etc I am a SMM seller. Please check my service and choosing my service, Any time order sir, Dear sirI will provide you 3k like4like points very cheap rate. You get 3k like4like points only for $2. You can use this points social media and marketing exchange etc I am a SMM seller. Please check my service and choosing my service, Any time order sir,

by: seohazrat
Created: --
Category: Social Points
Viewed: 154



I give you 1700 Like4Like Points very fast for $1

Posted:

I will give you 1700+ Like4Like Points very fast delivery. Please give me your order Quality Of My Service: > All Like4Like Account is real > Active Points > Get you extra bonus > Fast order Fast delivery > 100% real and permanent > Work procedure 100% right way > Now order me without any hesitation > Just order here

by: Seorumi89
Created: --
Category: Social Points
Viewed: 143



5500 like4like points give you in 1 account for $3

Posted:

Why You Buy From Here? # 100% Real & active Points # Quickly deliver before deadline # Best value available # Extra Points bonus. Why You Buy From Here? # 100% Real & active Points # Quickly deliver before deadline # Best value available # Extra Points bonus. Why You Buy From Here? # 100% Real & active Points # Quickly deliver before deadline # Best value available # Extra Points bonus.

by: seohazrat
Created: --
Category: Social Points
Viewed: 152



2-3 Minutes Delivery Time 10k or 10000 like4like points give you Super fast for $5

Posted:

Hello Everyone, With respect I need to sell Some of my Like4Like account with point. Interested person please place your order. I will provide you as you want. I will work long time if anyone need. I can provide 96,000 point per day. Benefit of My Services : ✔ Guarantee Online Support ✔ Real Cheap Rate ✔ Save Your valuable money Why You Buy From Here? # 100% Real & active Points # Quickly deliver before deadline # Best value available # Extra Points bonus. If You need Like4Like Points don't wait Please Place your order Now. I am available 24/7 Just let me know when you need.

by: seohazrat
Created: --
Category: Social Points
Viewed: 117



Powerful 1000 Do-Follow Backlinks for your website rankings for $10

Posted:

***POWERFUL HIGH QUALITY 1000 DO-FOLLOW BACKLINKS WITH 3 SPECIAL BONUSES FOR EVERY ORDER TILL END OF MAY 2017*** Permanent high quality and mostly PBN Backlinks for your blog, website, YouTube or any link to rank higher on Google, boost your page rank and SERP. PBN Iinks are goldmines in SEO and this service is exclusively for quality lovers who want natural links on HIGH AUTHORITY sites. Features: Permanent High Quality 1000 Do-follow BacklinksPBN links from HIGH AUTHORITY AGED DOMAINSReceive report containing every single link High metrics links to boost your SERPRank higher in Google Improve your website visibility and brand exposureGive your business more credibilityMore organic and targeted traffic from within and outside searches. When placing an order please send me your URL, description for your link and keywords.

by: n1affiliate
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 129



10 Web 2.0 Submission, Single Article, 100 Social Bookmarks for $10

Posted:

Manual Web 2.0 Blog Submission Service 25 Web 2.0 Submission, Single Article, 250 Social Bookmarks - $2040 Web 2.0 Submission, 2X Articles, 400 Social Bookmarks - $2540 Web 2.0 with HQ Video, 2X Articles, 400 Social Bookmarks - $4010 Web 2.0 x 5 Pages each, 5x articles, 500 Social Bookmarks - $3025 Web 2.0 x 5 Pages each, 6x articles, 500 Social Bookmarks, 500 Wiki Submission - $8040 Web 2.0 x 5 Pages each, 6x articles, 500 Social Bookmarks, 500 Wiki Submission - $12040 Web 2.0 x 10 Pages with HQ Video each, 11x articles, 500 Social Bookmarks, 500 Wiki Submission - $150

by: seoteamdigital
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 175



Backlinks On Answers.Yahoo for $25

Posted:

Hi all, I am offering a backlink service on Answers.Yahoo at reasonable rate. The link will be permanent and will benefit your website in terms of seo and in getting quality, targeted traffic too. I have level three and authority account on the platform for past several years.

by: webseo123kh
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 146



15 Million Otohits Points for $5

Posted:

SELLING 15 MILLION OTOHITS POINTS! How do you get the points? 2 ways: 1. Create a new account under my ref link so that I can send you the points to that account (instant) 2. Send an email to Otohits administrator asking him to transfer your account to my referral list (not instant... depends on how busy the admin is) Add me : one.knight2 Thebot.net feedback : https://goo.gl/XEJka8

by: 4hsc
Created: --
Category: Traffic
Viewed: 178



PREMIUM 1000 SEO Social Bookmarks to improve your website on SERPs for $10

Posted:

***PREMIUM HIGH QUALITY 1000 SEO SOCIAL BOOKMARKS WITH 3 SPECIAL BONUSES FOR EVERY ORDER TILL END OF MAY 2017*** Social bookmarking is the wave of the future and brings you targeted ORGANIC TRAFFIC to YOUR SITE! Most NATURAL and search engine friendly technique, Increase Your Rankings, Traffic and Leads, Dominate Google and get indexed in search engine. Features: High Quality 1000 SEO Social BookmarksReceive report containing every single link Improve the significance of your website in SERPsImprove your website visibility and brand exposureBacklinks for your websiteGive your business more credibilityImprove the Search Engine's trust in your websiteIncreases your customers' level of trust on the authenticity of the services you renderMore organic and targeted traffic from within and outside searches. When placing an order please send me your website URL, description for your website and keywords.

by: n1affiliate
Created: --
Category: Social Bookmarks
Viewed: 207



[VIP GUIDE] How To Make $100 Daily With Fresh News And Trends for $2

Posted:

Make $100 Daily With Fresh News And Trends The easiest way to make a lot of money by following trends is to be an affiliate publisher. You'll typically find Affiliate Networks that offer pay-per-lead campaigns, very beneficial for trend marketing, because these campaigns require less selling on your part, and are easy to implement quickly while you put together bigger offers. I want you to know that I made DAMN sure, there was no way I would lose money by telling you how to do this stuff. I've been doing this for over a year, and have had some very profitable months by simply watching and marketing to trends. This short report is about making 100's of dollars through hot stories and potentially 1000's of dollars per week.

by: ibracher12
Created: --
Category: Tutorials & Guides
Viewed: 291



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks 1000 Youtube subscribers for only 15$ for $15 Get . info Domain Name For 1 Year with Privacy Protection for $18 give you 30 Signup Email confirmation votes for $2 GSA SER Churn & Burn 10k links for $1 I am give you 3000+ youtube likes in your YouTube Video for $20 create a PROFESSIONAL html email signature for $5 Get . Top Domain Name For 1 Year for $9 100,000 Youtube Views for $56 2500 youtube subscribers for $999 design 3 professional and clean logo for $5 22,000 Twitter Followers for $30 10,000 Twitter Followers for $16 UNLIMITED genuine real Website TRAFFIC for 1 months for $5 Amazon Affiliate Plugin for WordPress for $9 Kenapa anda perlu bertukar kepada simkad ToneExcel? for $100 40 Niche High valume Forum Posting for $5 Fast 500 Retweets OR 500 Favorites for $1 Twitter Favorites 1,000 for $2 1,000 Twitter Retweets for $

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks build 1000+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $100 Top 10 PDF submission site with seo tips for $1 build 2000+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $120 Manually 15 high authority guest posts Writing and publishing included ON High DA PA Website for $7 build 1500+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $110 Manual 50 EDU/GOV Profile Backlinks for Adult websites Google Top Page for $10 Increase Your domain Authority from 0 to 50 for $100 I will create you an amazing and effective Resume(CV) for $7 build 300+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $30 I will Do on page SEO for your word press website 2021 for $50 I will create Manually 150+ Excellent PR9 Backliinks DA90+High Quality SEO Domain Autho

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks RSS feed - SEOClerks Create Modern Flyer or Poster Design for $15 I will provide 100 niche relevant manual posting HQ backlink for $5 Create 600+ business quotes with your logo for $10 A 1000-word exceptional blog article on the topic of your choice for $5 Car related premium guest post on DA48 blog for $55 Write And Publish Guest Post On Harvard &ndash Harvard. edu for $60 Write and publish guest p0st on Quibblo.c0m DA62[D0f0ll0w] backlinks for $25 Write and Publish Guest P0st on thebaynet,bloglovin,kinja[D0f0ll0w backlinks] for $50 High quality Guest P0st On microsoft [Dof0llow backlinks] for $30 Write And Publish A Guest Post On Github and Change.org DA 90+ for $25 Guest P0st on Tetongravity - Tetongravity.com[D0f0ll0w] for $50 Publish Your Content Guest Post on my BETTING Gambling blogs for $60 Manual PDF Submission on 40 sites for $5 I