Skip to main content

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks


likes photos videos boost for $30

Posted:

Use a unique title and a fair price to attract more buyers. For the best results, keep your title between 40-80 characters. Shorter titles result in more sales. Be as descriptive as possible. Provide samples and explain what you will and will not do.Use a unique title and a fair price to attract more buyers. For the best results, keep your title between 40-80 characters. Shorter titles result in more sales.Add video using the   tags. They can be added anywhere in your description or instructions. Here is an example: [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZssKFMG2Fk[/video]

by: Acron
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 3



Boost your website on Google 1st page through Web2.0 backlink for $15

Posted:

I am here to providing you a most important service to rank your website in Google.Web 2.0 backlink is a must needed service to rank yoursite. Without this ranking is not possible.I provide you 30 high qualitybacklink from high Domain Authority site. Why you buy this service? 100% new article High DAP R6-PR9 Fast Indexing In search Engines,That means your all keyword will get Indexed fast on GOOGLE 100% safe and white hat method Fast Indexing ofyour Keyword = MORE VISIBILITY OF YOUR WEBSITE ON SEARCH ENGINE ---> More Traffic/Sales => MORE EARNING/REVENUE What I require? Your website URL Keyword & Article topics So why are youwaiting? Buy my service andrank your website.

by: Carolramirez313
Created: --
Category: Web 2.0
Viewed: 2



3300 youtube views with no drop ( worldwide) for $5

Posted:

3300+ views to your YouTube video: Instant start Want to promote your video and get lot of views? this is the perfect service.Views can be split to upto 1 videos per order.Quick turn around and Fast delivery. 100% safe and reliable No bots. Order once you will be back for more Any quries feel free to contact me Check Extras or bigger deals For custom offers contact me

by: wael199069
Created: --
Category: Youtube
Viewed: 110



hello im with send 10 backlink pr 10 to website . 30 days for $10

Posted:

hello im with send 10 backlink pr 10 to website . 30 days Use a unique title and a fair price to attract more buyers. For the best results, keep your title between 40-80 characters. Shorter titles result in more sales. Be as descriptive as possible. Provide samples and explain what you will and will not do.

by: hoanglamcd
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 9



POINT OF SALE SYSTEMS for $100

Posted:

Do u want manage your business? buy a point of sale system... package 1 Main Functions Billing Customer Management Supplier Management Reports Bar coding package 2 Main Functions Billing Customer Management Supplier Management Reports Stock Management Hire purchasing Serial Management Bar coding Report and many things

by: pdeep64
Created: --
Category: Programming
Viewed: 26



develop ADVANCE CRM for any kind of business for $55

Posted:

Manage and invoice projects with the powerful Project Management Feature.Link tasks to many CRM features and stay organized.Build professional, great looking estimates and invoices.Powerful support system with ability to auto import tickets.Track time spent on tasks and bill your customers. Ability to assign multiple staff members on task and track timer per assigned staff.Add task followers even if the staff is not project member. The staff member will be able to track the task progress without accessing the project.Keep track of leads in one place and easily follow their progress. Ability to auto import leads from email, add notes, create proposals. Organize your leads in stages and change stages easily with drag and drop.Create good looking proposals for leads or customers and increase sales.Records your company/project expenses and have the ability to bill to your customers and auto convert to invoice.Know more about your customers with powerful CRM.Increase customer retention via built-in Surveys.Use the Goals Tracking feature to keep sales goals in mind.Create announcements for your staff members and customers.Use Contracts feature to lock in current and future sales.Custom fields can store extra information for customers, leads and more.Receive payments onlineTons of configurable options.Style the CRM to your company branding with the powerful theme styling feature.Separated media folder for non-admin staff members to work inside the CRM and organize their uploads and files.Great looking calendar for each staff member based on staff permissions.Follow ups, reports, notes, files and many more features.

by: speedmind
Created: --
Category: Programming
Viewed: 33



11k/11000 like4like points Very fast Delivery. for $5

Posted:

Withrespect I need to sell Some of my Like4Like account with point. Interested person please place your order. I will provide you as you want. >>Deliver with in 2- 5 minute. >>100% Real & active Points. >>Quickly deliver before deadline. >>Best value available. >>Extra Points bonus.

by: Limo028
Created: --
Category: Social Points
Viewed: 53



SoundCloud Account Creator for $30

Posted:

Note: $30 is the price of 1 month license. If you need a longer duration you can order twice or contact us for a custom order and price. Owners of my SoundCloud bot can get both plays bot and this one for $50 monthly instead of $60. Click here for the SoundCloud Plays Bot Account Creator Features: ♦ Proxy support . ♦ Socks support. ♦ Avatars support. ♦ Multi-threaded. ♦ Fast working tool. ♦ No need for emails or passwords ( It auto generates). ♦ Follow option: You can use the created accounts to follow a certain account. ♦ Like option: You can use the created accounts to like a certain track. ♦ Download a certain track. ♦ Repost a certain track. ♦ Comment(coming soon). For any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

by: chemediadotnet
Created: --
Category: Social Networks
Viewed: 103



Top Quality Articles for $25

Posted:

I will provide interesting, informative and error-free articles, and submit them on time. My articles are well-researched and easy to read. I can write on a variety of topics in different niches. The articles will contain keywords for better SEO. You can use the articles for driving traffic, building back links, getting leads, or generating sales for your business. I am a Platinum Level Author at EzineArticles.com. You can view my articles here. The indicated pricing is for a 400-word article, If you need longer articles, you can request a quote. Please note: If you are looking for low quality / low priced articles (like 10 articles for $5), then I am not the right kind of author for you. But if you truly require high quality articles, then you have come to the right person. You will be very happy with the content that I provide.

by: HiQuality
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 89



write and Publish Guest Post at Broowaha for $45

Posted:

I am experienced writer and content marketing expert. I will submit your article at "BROOWAHA" with best quality content and backlink to your site will be 100% dofollow. Google ranking of your site will boost up resultantly. Matrices of BROOWAHA Domain Authority (DA) 42 Page Authority (PA) 51 ProminentBenefits 1) 100% lasting Backlink 2) Quality niche and SEO optimized content 3) Blog of millions visitor will backlink to your site Please inbox me before order Important Note: Content/link to Obnoxious/Gambling site not entertained.

by: toprankedseo
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 112



get you 15k like4like point fast derivery within 6hour for $8

Posted:

hi all user, I am active seller in seoclerks.I am active and honest seller.I will give you 15000 like4like point only 8$ within 12 hour.My all service very fast derivery. I have been working for the last two years of good quality. I will finish the job in 24 hours. Benefit: Cheap Rate in the site Super fast Delivery Guarantee

by: salimlia542
Created: --
Category: Social Points
Viewed: 106



Indian Wedding Photo Editing only in One Day for $5

Posted:

Hello My This gig is about Indian Wedding Photo Editing. Price is $1 PER PHOTO Are you Newly Married, Are you looking for someone who can edit your wedding photos but can't spend too much on Your Photos, Then Do not worry, simply Contact me. I am here to help you in this Metter. Send me your Photos I will edit your wedding Photos. At a very reasonable price. Contact me. Amazon, Ebay Products / Background Remove/ change You will receive it in a transparent PNG format and White background JPEG format. So When you order me to let me know please which format you want? *****I don't care what kind of photo you want to edit Like Jewelry, or any other I will do this for you at limited time.****** Working with low-resolution images with additional requirement and images with complex backgrounds is the bit hard, So please contact me before placing such an order. Our only goal is to provide you fast, reliable, high-quality, low-cost services. Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction. !!!ORDER NOW!!!

by: NirajPStdio
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 101



I'll give You Profitable Binary Options Strategy for $10

Posted:

I will give you my winning binary options strategy for just 10$.Guys I have been using this strategy for the last couple of months and have been in profit ever since.This is a my simple binary options strategy but its is a martingale strategy. I know many people don't like using martingale strategy but this is my way of trading. I'm sending you the $ management system with the order for free. Believe me this is simple three step martingale strategy give me a great results and accurate signals. you don't need huge deposits in your account. You can start trading with low deposits. Once you buy the gig never be disappointed with this winning strategy. Check images in the gig They are earned real tradings $ Good customer support. Strategy + Metatrader4 indicators 95% accurate strategy

by: heshani
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 108



I'll give You Profitable Binary Options Strategy for $10

Posted:

I will give you my winning binary options strategy for just 10$.Guys I have been using this strategy for the last couple of months and have been in profit ever since.This is a my simple binary options strategy but its is a martingale strategy. I know many people don't like using martingale strategy but this is my way of trading. I'm sending you the $ management system with the order for free. Believe me this is simple three step martingale strategy give me a great results and accurate signals. you don't need huge deposits in your account. You can start trading with low deposits. Once you buy the gig never be disappointed with this winning strategy. Check images in the gig They are earned real tradings $ Good customer support. Strategy + Metatrader4 indicators 95% accurate strategy

by: heshani
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 143



send 25 high quality solo clicks with 85-100%+ T1 for $5

Posted:

My name is Mr. Sabbir a top solo ad vendor since 2012! But I'm quite new to the Seoclerk marketplace! That's why I'm currently running a special offer to gather some feedback/testimonials at Seoclerk clients... Feature:- 85%-100% TOP Tier 1 Traffic (US, CA, NZ, AU, UK)Optin up to 70% but usually 40-50%50-200 Subscribers Added Daily (Buyers Included)Converts with Biz Opp, IM, MLM, CPA and Binary offers100% Unique Clicks - Not Raw Clicks10% Over Delivery GuaranteeOrder start in 8 hours and delivery in 24-48 hoursTop Notch Customer Service (Live Chat)Premium Email Traffic Generated from Bing, FB Ads, Banner Media and PRIVATE Ad Networks! Bonus: If you have no ad swap, I'll create ads swap for you at FREE. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or back your money. We do not waste your time or money. Disclaimer: Sales are not GUARANTEED. However, you'll get quality clicks that convert. You're buying "Clicks" NOT "Sales"... [LIMITED OFFER] CPC $0.20, Order Now

by: sabbirsp
Created: --
Category: Traffic
Viewed: 137



Design An AWESOME App Icon for $10

Posted:

One of the top selling app icon gigs! Over 500 icons done and counting! Need some an awesome icon for your cool new app? For just $5, I will design a professional application icon for your iOS or Android application. I have been designing App icons since the very first public release of iOS (that's 10 years!). You'd struggle to find someone more experienced. So, what exactly makes this gig different? Commercial licence is included in ALL packages. No need to pay extra for it. 4 source file formats to choose from (PSD, AI, SVG and even Sketch)

by: onlinecafe
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 98



Design PROFESSIONAL Book Cover Or Ebook Cover for $10

Posted:

★★★KINDLE/EBOOK and PRINT READY COVERS★★★ with professional quality and fast delivery This is not another boring description. Keep reading! You don't need to lose more time. I know what you need: - Someone capable of delivering creative solutions for your cover. - Someone with quick turnaround and easily available. - Someone creative, professional and friendly, who cares about your project. Client satisfaction and high quality work are my main priorities. ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ WHAT YOU WILL GET FOR $5: · Professional and Creative Design · 100% Satisfaction Guarantee · Free UNLIMITED REVISIONS for all my clients · 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE · Free 3D Cover Mockup · PREMIUM QUALITY STOCK Images included in all packages! · 24 hours Delivery · Friendly support ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ I'd be happy to discuss your project ideas, and am always excited to tackle new projects. Please contact me with any questions! ★ All Packages Included PREMIUM QUALITY LICENSED STOCK Images ★ Thank you, online cafe

by: onlinecafe
Created: --
Category: eBook
Viewed: 103



Do Any Flyer,Poster Design within 2 days for $10

Posted:

Welcome! Thank you for your interest in my service ☪☪ Professional and Eye-catchy Design For You ☪☪ ✔ 100% High Quality Expressive design ✔ 24 Hours Express Delivery ✔ Unlimited revisions until you're Happy ✔ High-quality (300dpi) JPEG, PDF and Print Ready files will be provided ✔ Professional customer service and communication at all times ✔ Full pack of .PSD, .JPG and .PDF along with all fonts (Extra gigs ) MY SERVICES: Flyers, ( Event ,Party ,Club, Corporate,Fun , ) Specially Christmas flyers ,post card,invitation Brochure Banners, Ads design, Headers, Postcards, Facebook Timeline Covers Google Plus Covers, Twitter Headers / Covers, Youtube Covers, And many more For custom order please send me all the details through message so I will send you a quote. So that I can expected delivery time and the cost. Order Now

by: onlinecafe
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 131



Draw Your Cartoon Portrait for $10

Posted:

I draw you in a anime/manga style. IMPORTANT THIS IS NOT A PORTRAIT! this is an artistic interpretation of yourself by me. It's the way you look if you were an anime character. IF YOU NEED MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU BUY! I will draw a headshot of you in my style and you would look like a manga character! If you love anime and manga and want to see how you would look like if you were a character on one, I'm the right person!! You'll recieve a .jpg file with 1300x1300 px in 300 dpi of resolution

by: onlinecafe
Created: --
Category: Other
Viewed: 118



Hand Draw You An OUTSTANDING Character Design Of Any Kind for $10

Posted:

I WILL HAND-DRAW AN OUTSTANDING CHARACTER, ILLUSTRATION OR COMIC PAGE FOR YOU Hi! i'm an italian comic-book artist and i'm here to fullfill any artistic request you might have, so feel free to ask me anything if you feel that the kind of drawings you see here are's not what you're looking for. EVERY character, illustration or comic page is hand drawn with pencils on Fabriano high-quality paper and then inked with Winsor and Newton ink and brush on trasparent paper (but could be inked on the board as well if requested), then scanned, cleaned up again digitally to have the clearest image possible and colored on photoshop if requested. The size of the drawings may change but normally it's A3 for illustrations,comic pages and full figure, A4 for the half bust half bust, A5 for face shot. you can request a specific size for your drawing, but remember that bigger means more expensive.

by: onlinecafe
Created: --
Category: Whitepaper/Guide
Viewed: 123



Whitepaper/Whiteboard Video Maker for $47

Posted:

Hello MY Friend, In this service i'm making a video or paper on whitepaper or whiteboard. this is very quote simple to you. some things you have to do like giving your idea on video making and your subject of video. these things we discuss in instructions so guys I'm doing hard work to help both of you and me and may this help worth something. please my friend give me opportunity to help you but this help is both of us so please support..

by: kaifkhan
Created: --
Category: Whitepaper/Guide
Viewed: 31



I give you 10k like4like points for $5

Posted:

I provide 10000+ Like4like points only for $5 Fast order fast delivery, just order me now Quality of my service: Very fast delivery All account is real Will add extra bonus High quality Super fast delivery You can many order now Fast service Just order me now I am waiting your new order So,order me now

by: Seorumi89
Created: --
Category: Social Points
Viewed: 131



I provide 3000 like4like points for $2

Posted:

I will provide 3000+ like4like point super fast only for you $2 I am waiting your new order , just order me now Quality of my service: Fast order fast delivery Like4like real account Very cheap offer for you Extra bonus Quack delivery before deadline Many like4like account here Just order me now Time save High quality get extra So, order me now order here

by: Seorumi89
Created: --
Category: Social Points
Viewed: 134



wire frame of website or mobile apps for $5

Posted:

welcomeI am a professional graphic designer I will design a unique, professional and modern wireframe for your Mobile app or website. My design will support any resolution of mobile as per your demand and Specification.Before you hire someone to design it, you must have a wire-frame, you need to brainstorm and extract that idea into a detailed wireframe, you need to show what, where, who, when, and how things work. This will save you time, your designer and developer's timeWhat will you get from my side:Unlimited Revisions100% Money back GuaranteeFast and Reliable CommunicationNote: Please contact me before placing any orders.File FormatJPGPDFPNGPSD

by: aishajee
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 277



Design AWESOME Logo In 4 Hrs Free Source File for $10

Posted:

Expect following from our $45 Package: 100% Tailor Made, Unique, Moderately Complex & Impressive logo design.Get Memorable Face of your business.Entire design will be made from scratch.Yes, one of our well-paid expert designers will spend hours to make it worth $45.Yes, it will be Only And Only 1 Concept but worth the cost.Yes, Unlimited Revisions & VIP Support are part of the package. Expect following from our $95 Package: Everything From $45 Package but with 3 Concepts!Exclusive Social Media Branding that will make you WOW!Professional Stationary package with corporate layout. Truth of $10 logo: 1 pretty basic logo with almost null custom requirement and designed with standard idea.High quality design is practically impossible for $10. If someone has provided you a great logo for $10, it's stolen! What you will receive for $10: 1 Design of 2000px X 2000px in JPG & transparent PNG formats in 300 dpiPrompt customer support & 1 Modification.Free Source files.1 logo in 2000px X 2000px 300dpi + 4 hrs delivery + 2 revisions - NO mascots & complex design

by: DNKDNB
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 289



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks 1000 Youtube subscribers for only 15$ for $15 Get . info Domain Name For 1 Year with Privacy Protection for $18 give you 30 Signup Email confirmation votes for $2 GSA SER Churn & Burn 10k links for $1 I am give you 3000+ youtube likes in your YouTube Video for $20 create a PROFESSIONAL html email signature for $5 Get . Top Domain Name For 1 Year for $9 100,000 Youtube Views for $56 2500 youtube subscribers for $999 design 3 professional and clean logo for $5 22,000 Twitter Followers for $30 10,000 Twitter Followers for $16 UNLIMITED genuine real Website TRAFFIC for 1 months for $5 Amazon Affiliate Plugin for WordPress for $9 Kenapa anda perlu bertukar kepada simkad ToneExcel? for $100 40 Niche High valume Forum Posting for $5 Fast 500 Retweets OR 500 Favorites for $1 Twitter Favorites 1,000 for $2 1,000 Twitter Retweets for $

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks build 1000+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $100 Top 10 PDF submission site with seo tips for $1 build 2000+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $120 Manually 15 high authority guest posts Writing and publishing included ON High DA PA Website for $7 build 1500+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $110 Manual 50 EDU/GOV Profile Backlinks for Adult websites Google Top Page for $10 Increase Your domain Authority from 0 to 50 for $100 I will create you an amazing and effective Resume(CV) for $7 build 300+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $30 I will Do on page SEO for your word press website 2021 for $50 I will create Manually 150+ Excellent PR9 Backliinks DA90+High Quality SEO Domain Autho

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks RSS feed - SEOClerks Create Modern Flyer or Poster Design for $15 I will provide 100 niche relevant manual posting HQ backlink for $5 Create 600+ business quotes with your logo for $10 A 1000-word exceptional blog article on the topic of your choice for $5 Car related premium guest post on DA48 blog for $55 Write And Publish Guest Post On Harvard &ndash Harvard. edu for $60 Write and publish guest p0st on Quibblo.c0m DA62[D0f0ll0w] backlinks for $25 Write and Publish Guest P0st on thebaynet,bloglovin,kinja[D0f0ll0w backlinks] for $50 High quality Guest P0st On microsoft [Dof0llow backlinks] for $30 Write And Publish A Guest Post On Github and Change.org DA 90+ for $25 Guest P0st on Tetongravity - Tetongravity.com[D0f0ll0w] for $50 Publish Your Content Guest Post on my BETTING Gambling blogs for $60 Manual PDF Submission on 40 sites for $5 I