Skip to main content

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks


I will make social media posts for $5

Posted:

Hi, I'm Sorin! Welcome to my gig! I have years of experience as a content writer and SEO copyrighter and I can help you in writing highly informative, easy-to-read, helpful articles, blog posts, descriptions, SEO-focused articles, and even more. I dedicate my time to deliver the best quality possible for your business. I also use Search Engine Optimization in my work. I know the importance of top-notch quality and research because I've been writing for myself and my clients in the last 7 years. What to expect from my service? - Clear and concise sentences - In-depth topic research - No outsourcing (I do all of my work by myself) - No plagiarism - Grammarly Approved Content - Professional Use of Keywords - Creative writing - Blog Post - Article writing (I can work with almost any niche) Why choose my service: - On-time delivery - Money-Back Guarantee - Live Support On-Page SEO: - Optimization for Targeted Keywords - Friendly Title - H1, H2, H3 I'm quite flexible with whatever needs so you can always contact me to discuss your projects.

by: sorinvoi
Created: --
Category: Social Posts & Management
Viewed: 90



I will make 500 words SEO Optimized blog post for $5

Posted:

Hi, I'm Sorin! Welcome to my gig! I have years of experience as a content writer and SEO copyrighter and I can help you in writing highly informative, easy-to-read, helpful articles, blog posts, descriptions, SEO-focused articles, and even more. I dedicate my time to deliver the best quality possible for your business. I also use Search Engine Optimization in my work. I know the importance of top-notch quality and research because I've been writing for myself and my clients in the last 7 years. What to expect from my service? - Clear and concise sentences - No outsourcing (I do all of my work by myself) - No plagiarism - Grammarly Approved Content - Professional Use of Keywords - Creative writing - Blog Post - Article writing (I can work with almost any niche) Why choose my service: - On-time delivery - Money-Back Guarantee - Live Support On-Page SEO: - Optimization for Targeted Keywords - Friendly Title - H1, H2, H3 I'm quite flexible with whatever needs so you can always contact me to discuss your projects.

by: sorinvoi
Created: --
Category: Article Writing
Viewed: 95



I will write 2000 words SEO manually for $10

Posted:

Hi, I'm Sorin! Welcome to my gig! I have years of experience as a content writer and SEO copyrighter and I can help you in writing highly informative, easy-to-read, helpful articles, blog posts, descriptions, SEO-focused articles, and even more. I dedicate my time to deliver the best quality possible for your business. I also use Search Engine Optimization in my work. I know the importance of top-notch quality and research because I've been writing for myself and my clients in the last 7 years. What to expect from my service? - Clear and concise sentences - No outsourcing (I do all of my work by myself) - No plagiarism - Grammarly Approved Content - Professional Use of Keywords - Creative writing - Blog Post - Article writing (I can work with almost any niche) Why choose my service: - On-time delivery - Money-Back Guarantee - Live Support On-Page SEO: - Optimization for Targeted Keywords - Friendly Title - H1, H2, H3 I'm quite flexible with whatever needs so you can always contact me to discuss your projects.

by: sorinvoi
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 94



I will provide bulk email collection niche targeted email list for $5

Posted:

Hi, I'm Sayeed. I am very much trusted for an Email List building. The best ROI Based Email list will be assured with me. The Email will be provided according to your needs. Be sure that you will get 100% Email Validation, Duplication, and Fake checked for free. with my confidence, My Lists are 100% compatible with your Email Marketing. ????Targeted Email ✨Bulk Email Collect ✨Email Scrape ✨Email Marketing ✨Email Extraction ✨Email Address???? My Services are: Mass Email List Bulk Email List Targeted Email List Niche based Email List Data scraping(if needed) Manual Email Sending Service Targeted Country Based Email Email Extraction from Targeted website Manual Business Data Collection (Company Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Address, Website) In this case the price is different For B2B Email Marketing (any In-depth data collection, Phone Number Research, Email Research) Data Collection from Google, LinkedIn, twitter, Yellow pages, Facebook, Instagram, etc. My services: Active Clean and Valid Targeted Email List Remove duplicate. 100% Active Targeted Email List No invalid emails and ready to use. All emails are valuable countries. Very fast delivery. ????Targeted Email ✨Bulk Email Collect ✨Email Scrape ✨Email Marketing ✨Email Extraction ✨Email Address???? Have any questions? Send me a message. Price is Flexible. Contact me before placing an order.

by: sayeed2014
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 72



I will Provide 200 HIGH DA 50 Plus Homepage PBN backlinks for $150

Posted:

Do You Know!!! One High Authority Backlinks Better than Thousands of Low-Quality Backlinks in SEO. We will place your contextual backlink on the Homepage + Sidebar of the general niche website with Moz Domain Authority (DA) = 50+ Use my Dofollow SEO Backlinks Service to get the maximum amount of link juice on your target keywords to increase your business leads. All work will be safe & Qualitative . 100% Manual and accurate Work Guaranteed increase your domain rating. 100% Satisfaction White hat tactics. 100% Money back Custom support 24/7

by: ahmedraja
Created: --
Category: PBNs
Viewed: 286



Boost your google ranking with VIP backlinks for $125

Posted:

VIP Backlink Package in detail The VIP Backlink Package includes the following services: 46 types of premium links with 200+ High DA (Domain Authroity) domains (Average DA 55+). Average Domain Authority 55+ Web 2.0 submission of your site Article Submission EDU Backlinks Social Bookmarking Backlinks Blog Backlinks (Tumblr, Weebly) Forums Backlinks Wiki Backlinks Social Media Backlinks (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Reditt, Vimeo, Jimdo, Live.com, Last.fm, Deviantart.com, ask.fm, discogs.com, tinyurl Indexing of all created backlinks Removal of toxic backlinks (optional) The backlinks are created in three stages (please check out Gig images for more details) Q. How can your service benefit my website? A. By using our service you can reach tens of thousands of potential prospects for your business over the short-term, and millions over the long-term with a consistent Social Media, article marketing and web 2.0 Campaigns.. Q. What Kind of report do I get? A. We will provide report in Excel sheet format. You will see different tabs of each phase.

by: xtrafficx
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 82



Real German Website Visitors - Traffic from Germany for $10

Posted:

What you'll get and what you can expect 100% real geo targeted website traffic from germany visitors distributed over one month in total Real traffic and real visitors - no bot or software generated visits AdSense secure traffic At best a better ranking on google and other search engines A friendly service , close contact Reliable processing of your inquiry and order Careful and accurate processing How's it works? When ordering just give me the link to direct the visitors to your website Your order will be processed within 24-48 hours. In most cases it will be faster. What do you get from me? In addition to the number of visitors booked, you will receive an exclusive tracking link with which you can monitor the visitors. Where do the visitors come from? The visitors come from an exclusive advertising network. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Rules and Terms of Use: Website with extremist and illegal content is prohibited. Otherwise, any page is welcome. bit.ly links excluded Anything else? If you have any special questions or wishes, please feel free to contact me. I will answer any question as soon as possible. Thanks and best regards, Martin

by: xtrafficx
Created: --
Category: Traffic
Viewed: 91



I will do manual vector tracing, image to vector, logos for vector tracing for $5

Posted:

Are you looking for a manual vector tracing service? Then you are in the right place. NO WORRY!!! I am Rifat. I am a professional graphics designer. Vector Tracing Service is my best Skill. I am working with adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop. I will do manually recreate, trace, convert, redraw your logo, image, illustration, sketch, drawing or any image in vector and I make sure you will like my work. Why me ? 1. I am quicker then others. 2. Believe in quality Work. 3. Unlimited revision. 4. Good Communication. 5. 100% satisfaction Gerenty. 6. 100% manual vector tracing on adobe illustrator. 7. Very low price with high quality work. What will I provide to you? 1. Editable vector source file. 2. low quality to vector tracing . 3. Raster to vector trace. 4.Manual vector tracing for your LOGO or ICON. 5. Vectorize, Redesign your SKETCH or IMAGE. 6. Redraw or Convert your TEXT to vector. 7. 300 DPI Image Quality. So, why are you waiting for? Place an order with confidence! Best regard, Md. Rifat Bhuyan

by: MdRifatBhuyan
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 82



5,000 Real Website Visitors from UK for 30 Days! for $10

Posted:

What you'll get and what you can expect 100% real geo targeted website traffic from germany visitors distributed over one month in total Real traffic and real visitors - no bot or software generated visits AdSense secure traffic At best a better ranking on google and other search engines A friendly service , close contact Reliable processing of your inquiry and order Careful and accurate processing How's it works? When ordering just give me the link to direct the visitors to your website Your order will be processed within 24-48 hours. In most cases it will be faster. What do you get from me? In addition to the number of visitors booked, you will receive an exclusive tracking link with which you can monitor the visitors. Where do the visitors come from? The visitors come from an exclusive advertising network. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Rules and Terms of Use: Website with extremist and illegal content is prohibited. Otherwise, any page is welcome. bit.ly links excluded Anything else? If you have any special questions or wishes, please feel free to contact me. I will answer any question as soon as possible. Thanks and best regards, Marti

by: xtrafficx
Created: --
Category: Traffic
Viewed: 372



I will write you a well research, unique, engaging and high quality 500*2 contents for $5

Posted:

Hello, am DynamicsSEO. I will write an article on the subject and in the style of your choice and will also work with you to make sure you get the high quality piece you want. I will write on almost any subject, and will conduct basic research if needed, but some of the basic services I write on include: High quality article productivity contents web content education and educational policy lifestyles SEO content The pieces will be original and high quality, I give you 100% guarantee of satisfaction.

by: DynamicsSEO
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 88



My Unique Child Voice (Children Voice Over) for $100

Posted:

I'm an adult female with a child like voice. When talking on a live stream (not on camera) everyone says THAT'S A KID! At work I was told to do children voice over. So, here I am giving it a try in a little girl voice.

by: Vita85
Created: --
Category: Voice Over
Viewed: 137



8000 Wiki Backlinks (contextual backlinks) for $10

Posted:

8000 Contextual backlinks from wiki websites Contextual backlinks from wiki websites Backlinks will submitted only on wiki articles pages, no wiki profiles backlinks included! Most of links will be no-follow links Mix platforms backlinks including profiles, contextual, ...etc. Multiple links/keywords accepted for each order Full details reports including each created links/accounts Reports typically delivered within 3 days.

by: saqibhashmi22
Created: --
Category: Wiki Links
Viewed: 126



I Will Convert Your Picture Into Amazing Cartoonise for $29

Posted:

I will convert your picture into amazing cartoon portrait for $5I will convert your picture into a cartoonise. This picture converted can be use for social media, logo, and other projects.You will get From Head to Shoulder Zoomface only one figureResolution file (JPG/PNG file) NOTE: 1. Please send your best photo 2. I don't change pose or anything, just design just like the photo (except the color) 3. If you would like satisfying results, send high-resolution photosRegards, This is a High Demand Service Order For Your Today.

by: bomberexpert
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 150



I will do Super Web 2.0 Properties - Multi Pages Unique Content - Custom themes for $12

Posted:

A web 2.0 becomes super when you make it more than one page and give it the appearance of a legitimate blog. These properties will stand the test of time because they are valuable to anyone who finds them and are not just being used to have links. Features of my service: Content: 3x 300 words of Unique, Hand-written content per web 2.0. 1 50 words of description for about us pageEach Web 2.0 contain: We are going to create 3-5 pages (depends on web 2.0) Homepage + inner page 1 + Inner page 2 + Contact us + About us Homepage contain = 300 words of content + 1 image + 1 high authority sites external link + 1 external link to your site/page. Inner page 1 = 300 words of content + 1 Youtube video + 1 High Authority link to external sites. Inner page 3 = 300 words of content + 1 image Contact us = Contact us form/Contact us descriptions About us = 50 words of about us. This service is best if you are looking to diversified the links. PM for Samples

by: SauMew
Created: --
Category: Web 2.0
Viewed: 25



100 DA 40+ BRANDED Foundation LINKS for $30

Posted:

Hi Folks, Everyone is in this industry does know that how effective are the backlinks for the websites, you can't get desire result without having backlinks. I have came across with the service which I have used on my own websites, I have been doing Foundation links to my website and I have seen massive positive movenement in SERP. What is the type of Links do we offer vs what other offer? We offer links which are: Having a DA equivalent or more than 40 Having Some Traffic on Homepage Which give result, as time passes. Which have highest sticky rates. Mix of No-follow/Do-follow What other offer: They offer links which are built with tool They consider your website as common as other website They build links on all the websites which people avoid using. They don't give a damn about anything, Just Money!!! Sometime, Due to those links, Sites get penalized or Sites get deindexed or Sites never get out of Sandbox. Why Buying from us? You can expect Quality work, Yes we charge around $0.50 Per link, but in This Price you are getting links from the site where link can be built manually only The sites which have great metrics The sites which are spam free The sites which already getting traffic. Is this Service Safe? Yes, The Service is 100% Safe for Money Sites, Safe for your client's sites or for your diversifications. These links are also effective to consider as 2nd tier. Do you offer Guarantee? No, The Only Guarantee We offer is to replace the links if they remove/delete within 7 Days of links creation.

by: SauMew
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 339



Video Creation and Sharing on 10 Site's for $1

Posted:

A VIDEO can explain everything you need! Modern era demands a focus on ignition, not just content, on trust, not just traffic, and on the elite people in your audience who are spreading and advocating your content! I will Create video that is well researched and High Impact Business Intro Video for you within 30 - 60 Secs in length. And will do video submission for the same video to 20 High PR sites! If you really want to see Impact just try for once! With these awesome benefits: High Impact HD VIDEO CREATION Manual Submission to 20 High PR sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Archive etc. Links will be placed with description that gives a Backlink SEO Optimized work and our video marketing promotes your business and get indexed faster Report on Excel Sheet for posted links Label of Satisfaction is different in terms of designing please discuss before placing order. Catch me 24 X 7 and your satisfaction will be my highest priority! Please have a look at my other services if you need anything else!

by: deep91
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 116



I will write SEO Friendly blog content for you for $5

Posted:

I will provide you with 2 well written articles in the price of $5 for your website or blog. Content will be researched and unique. It will be checked so that there are no errors in it.

by: SeeminglyFine
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 107



Do 100 Social Bookmarks Permanent DoFollow links for $1

Posted:

Do 100 Social Bookmarks Permanent DoFollow linksHi! This is our GIG, especially for seoclerk!!! This service we will provide you more than 100 Social Bookmarks Permanent DoFollow links (DA 40-51) for your order!!! You can provide any links (blog, video, page, account, etc.) Powеrful Bооkmarks - is a good solution to promote your links in the search engine. Many search engines like powerful bookmаrks. Our job is safe for your site (for both young and old). Boоkmarks is the most natural, friendly and efficient way for the search engines. In one order, we accept an unlimited number of links and KW, and so we accept description in the SPIN (for more details, see the instructions) -100% Full report! -100% Money back! -100% Timely delivery! -100% Quality Guarantee! -100% Always fresh database! -100% Penguin and Panda Safe! -100% Unique service from zipswork!

by: zipswork
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 273



I will do high da 500 edu gov backlinks for $5

Posted:

I will create 500 high authority edu & gov backlinks E-du. Gov backlinks are one of the best way to get high authority backlink. This type of backlinks gives quick ranking on SERPs. 1 high authority backlinks is equal to 1000 backlinks. If you think these are High-Quality Links, then you should start with us! I wil assist you to rank your site on google page 1. I will follow the best seo strategy for your site.will take care about your links, competitors backlinks and everything. Then will apply my strategy.Features of this Service: High DA PA Backlinks Express Delivery The natural mix of nofollow and dofollow Backlinks Guaranteed NO Automated, 100% Guaranteed Manual submission You get quality leads to your site/blog page Permanent SEO Backlinks All manual works White Hat Technology 100% safe backlinks Excellent Customer Support On-time delivery Detailed Excel Report on Order Completio White hat method only. Friendly for all search engines. High Pr link (High PR root domain)

by: Seoexpert003
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 319



You will get 400 .EDU backlinks High DA sites for $5

Posted:

.EDU backlinks, all links comes from .edu domains (.edu domains comes in .edu.xxx format) You will get 400 .edu back links High Domain authority . What's Included .EDU domains have High Domain Authority. Average unique domains 160 .EDU backlinks, all links comes from .edu domains (.edu domains comes in .edu.xxx format) Mix do-follow and no-follow links Mix platforms backlinks including profiles, contextual, shortner, indexer, referrer, ...etc. .EDU domains have High Domain Authority Multiple links/keywords accepted for each order Full details reports including each created links/accounts Reports typically delivered within 24 hrs.

by: saqibhashmi22
Created: --
Category: Wiki Links
Viewed: 817



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks 1000 Youtube subscribers for only 15$ for $15 Get . info Domain Name For 1 Year with Privacy Protection for $18 give you 30 Signup Email confirmation votes for $2 GSA SER Churn & Burn 10k links for $1 I am give you 3000+ youtube likes in your YouTube Video for $20 create a PROFESSIONAL html email signature for $5 Get . Top Domain Name For 1 Year for $9 100,000 Youtube Views for $56 2500 youtube subscribers for $999 design 3 professional and clean logo for $5 22,000 Twitter Followers for $30 10,000 Twitter Followers for $16 UNLIMITED genuine real Website TRAFFIC for 1 months for $5 Amazon Affiliate Plugin for WordPress for $9 Kenapa anda perlu bertukar kepada simkad ToneExcel? for $100 40 Niche High valume Forum Posting for $5 Fast 500 Retweets OR 500 Favorites for $1 Twitter Favorites 1,000 for $2 1,000 Twitter Retweets for $

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks build 1000+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $100 Top 10 PDF submission site with seo tips for $1 build 2000+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $120 Manually 15 high authority guest posts Writing and publishing included ON High DA PA Website for $7 build 1500+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $110 Manual 50 EDU/GOV Profile Backlinks for Adult websites Google Top Page for $10 Increase Your domain Authority from 0 to 50 for $100 I will create you an amazing and effective Resume(CV) for $7 build 300+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $30 I will Do on page SEO for your word press website 2021 for $50 I will create Manually 150+ Excellent PR9 Backliinks DA90+High Quality SEO Domain Autho

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks RSS feed - SEOClerks Create Modern Flyer or Poster Design for $15 I will provide 100 niche relevant manual posting HQ backlink for $5 Create 600+ business quotes with your logo for $10 A 1000-word exceptional blog article on the topic of your choice for $5 Car related premium guest post on DA48 blog for $55 Write And Publish Guest Post On Harvard &ndash Harvard. edu for $60 Write and publish guest p0st on Quibblo.c0m DA62[D0f0ll0w] backlinks for $25 Write and Publish Guest P0st on thebaynet,bloglovin,kinja[D0f0ll0w backlinks] for $50 High quality Guest P0st On microsoft [Dof0llow backlinks] for $30 Write And Publish A Guest Post On Github and Change.org DA 90+ for $25 Guest P0st on Tetongravity - Tetongravity.com[D0f0ll0w] for $50 Publish Your Content Guest Post on my BETTING Gambling blogs for $60 Manual PDF Submission on 40 sites for $5 I