Skip to main content

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks


[Hire Us] Telegram Community Manager For ICOs for $70

Posted:

Hire Us as your Telegram Community Manager for your ICO.We are professional managers and worked in 2 projects so far. Actually, we are two brothers who are handling the community management work together. So if you hire us then you will be getting 2 community managers just paying a small salary. Things to Note We are not marketing managers and we will not market your project, grow your group or add members to your telegram group. We are just community managers for answering your group members to their questions. Payment We are charging $70 on per week basis as our salary, plus we will also ask for a percentage of your coin/token according to the allocation you have for your team. The percentage we will take will be settled upon discussion. Work Time Our working time is 9am to 5pm UTC We will answer your group members within this time. Actually we will also reply out of this working time. We are professional, not commercial.

by: akamit
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 237



page typing per page pdf and image to word for $1

Posted:

I am a social media management and advertising. One of our services is converts PDF and images into word file I will writing the file manually not use the software to convert images/PDF to MS WORD. Each page is priced at $1. The following are not accepted: Images without quality Illegible writings Note: Please send me your PDF/s or image files to my inbox before order this service I will review the images and PDFs if its has no problem then I will send message to register the service Misspelling will not be corrected.

by: tazeha
Created: --
Category: Article Writing
Viewed: 315



Perfect Data entry Operator. for $5

Posted:

Hi, SirAfter completing my graduation I have worked in several organizations as data entry operator. I got talent in ms excel, ms access, ms word, pdf etc which helps me to do the said job clients friendly. Presently I am working in the local Bank. I promise that I will not disappoint you. Once I got the work I will show my talent. Other than this I can do the following jobs.1) Convert PDf to Word,Excel 2) Excel Spreadsheet, Import to access and create database, forms, main menu forms, Create Reports 3) Work on Employee Salary, Staff Matters, etc. (presently I am doing this type of work in my bank) Thanking You,

by: Vishwanath123
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 428



Ebooks, PDF's and Audio files for learning languages for $10

Posted:

For any language that you are learning, I have files, PDFs, ebooks, pimsleur tapes etc You name it. Message me with what language(s) you want. From popular languages like Chinese to smaller languages like Swahili. I have it all. Over 500GB of resources. I have put everything together.

by: mirkohokkel6
Created: --
Category: eBook
Viewed: 311



Here Guest Post On Da 60 Quality Food niche Blog for $6

Posted:

Travel Niche Guest post

by: BloodDiamond
Created: --
Category: Blogs
Viewed: 353



High Authority 600 Dofollow backlink rank for google for $1

Posted:

We follow all of the latest Google algorithms and 100% of the backlink. Plus, we place the links on high PR9 pages, never on root domains. This Order will include MANUAL Do Follow backlinks blog comments and this will ensure you get the necessary SEO help. Why pay an expensive marketing firm to do the work when it can be done cheaper and more effectively? Features of Our Service :- Do follow LinkSatisfaction or GuaranteedNot Use Any Automated SoftwareAccept Multiple URL and KeywordsI will use only dofollow backlink24/7 Customer SupportFull report excel fileNote- Any question, please order before. Thank you.

by: Shohel
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 534



High quality 35 Tumblr backlink rank your website on google for $5

Posted:

High quality 35 Tumblr backlink rank your website on google I will Manually Build 35 Permanent Tumblr Backlinks. I Will Help You Achieve Fast and Strong Rankings on Page 1 of Google 24 HOURS EXPRESS DELIVERY Panda and Penguin Safe! Even After Update! Hundreds of customers have used this gig to improve the rankings of their websites. We support 100s of Niches: General, Health, Marketing, Gambling, Fitness, Gamess, etc Multi Keyword accept Links added to an indexer Tier 2 and Tier 3 used to improve the power of Tier 1 posts Skyrocket your rankings in Just Days

by: Shohel
Created: --
Category: Social Bookmarks
Viewed: 643



medical translation of articles,reports ,medical certificates and books for $5

Posted:

Dear sir or madam, Should you have any need to translate any English medical and pharmaceutical text into Arabic, do not hesitate to contact me. I have University and post graduate degree in medicine and surgery and translation experience as freelancer. So, I clearly understand the very specific medical issues and commit to make it clear to the reader.

by: ayatneder
Created: --
Category: Article Translating
Viewed: 426



I can handle SEO and PPC Campaign for $85

Posted:

I have analyzed more than 3000 PPC Ads account in over 20 countries. Thus, your niche is not a problem to me. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! My specialty is not only on Adwords / Bing campaign. My 10+ years of experience as a freelancer is all PPC - Social media - G Shopping campaigns. I will manage and optimize your Social Media and Google Adwords campaign. Setup + 1 Month Management + SMO PPC Keyword Research Ads Development on adwords Bidding management increase Ad Extensions Negative Keywords optimization One (1) Month Management

by: waqasgulzarG7
Created: --
Category: Local SEO
Viewed: 428



I can do 50 genuine votes to any confirmation website for $4

Posted:

Hello There, I can do 50 genuine votes to any confirmation website $4 I have huge experience to do this type of jobs. 100 % Real & Non-Dropped No Password Access Required Not Use Boot Software Not Panel 100% Safe finished your work within a short time. All votesUser From the USA worldwide Fast Delivery In Your project Time Always High-Quality Profile There is no risk for your account to get banned for that! You should not worry at all! Running Score You can order me to win any contest for any website. I can do this in the legal & right way. I'll deliver your job as soon as possible. You'll be happy to work with me. I will also give you some bonus vote. So Order now!

by: arikaparvin1
Created: --
Category: Social Networks
Viewed: 532



1000 High quality profile promotion service for $2

Posted:

Add 1100 High quality profile promotion service only $2. Super Bumper Offer Just For You. Buy 10 Order Get 1 Free. Quality Off my promotion service. High Quality Service. Instant Start. Real service. chap rate. Offer grantee. 100% save money. Multiply order allow. please sir order me & enjoy my good service.

by: Allen24
Created: --
Category: Audio & Music
Viewed: 685



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks 1000 Youtube subscribers for only 15$ for $15 Get . info Domain Name For 1 Year with Privacy Protection for $18 give you 30 Signup Email confirmation votes for $2 GSA SER Churn & Burn 10k links for $1 I am give you 3000+ youtube likes in your YouTube Video for $20 create a PROFESSIONAL html email signature for $5 Get . Top Domain Name For 1 Year for $9 100,000 Youtube Views for $56 2500 youtube subscribers for $999 design 3 professional and clean logo for $5 22,000 Twitter Followers for $30 10,000 Twitter Followers for $16 UNLIMITED genuine real Website TRAFFIC for 1 months for $5 Amazon Affiliate Plugin for WordPress for $9 Kenapa anda perlu bertukar kepada simkad ToneExcel? for $100 40 Niche High valume Forum Posting for $5 Fast 500 Retweets OR 500 Favorites for $1 Twitter Favorites 1,000 for $2 1,000 Twitter Retweets for $

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks build 1000+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $100 Top 10 PDF submission site with seo tips for $1 build 2000+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $120 Manually 15 high authority guest posts Writing and publishing included ON High DA PA Website for $7 build 1500+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $110 Manual 50 EDU/GOV Profile Backlinks for Adult websites Google Top Page for $10 Increase Your domain Authority from 0 to 50 for $100 I will create you an amazing and effective Resume(CV) for $7 build 300+ Permanent Web2.0 Backlink with High DA/PA On your homepage with unique website for $30 I will Do on page SEO for your word press website 2021 for $50 I will create Manually 150+ Excellent PR9 Backliinks DA90+High Quality SEO Domain Autho

RSS feed - SEOClerks

RSS feed - SEOClerks RSS feed - SEOClerks Create Modern Flyer or Poster Design for $15 I will provide 100 niche relevant manual posting HQ backlink for $5 Create 600+ business quotes with your logo for $10 A 1000-word exceptional blog article on the topic of your choice for $5 Car related premium guest post on DA48 blog for $55 Write And Publish Guest Post On Harvard &ndash Harvard. edu for $60 Write and publish guest p0st on Quibblo.c0m DA62[D0f0ll0w] backlinks for $25 Write and Publish Guest P0st on thebaynet,bloglovin,kinja[D0f0ll0w backlinks] for $50 High quality Guest P0st On microsoft [Dof0llow backlinks] for $30 Write And Publish A Guest Post On Github and Change.org DA 90+ for $25 Guest P0st on Tetongravity - Tetongravity.com[D0f0ll0w] for $50 Publish Your Content Guest Post on my BETTING Gambling blogs for $60 Manual PDF Submission on 40 sites for $5 I